Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 22: Sunday School Drawing



     Time to get out the crayons!  Finally.  I was teaching Sunday school this morning and at the end, as usual, I gave the kids an assignment.  Since they like to draw, I give them a concept from the day's lesson to illustrate.  Today, we were learning about the Great Commandment which is to love God above all else and to love others as we love ourselves.  In other words, treat others as you would like to be treated and, of course, love one another.  While trying to decide what to do for my own project today, I decided I should do the assignment myself.  I'm sure the kids will get a kick out of it.  So... this is me driving my car and letting someone pull out. If I was waiting there, I'd want someone nice to come along and let me out.

LOVE SOMEBODY!   Don't you hate it when you are waiting forever to pull out into traffic?  Take a few seconds to let someone out or change lanes.

No comments:

Post a Comment