Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 26: Graph Paper


     Hello again.  Welcome to Day 26 of my 366 day project.  Today is what I call an "open day" which means that whatever the 365... book suggested for today didn't really fit with my concept.  This also means I have to come up with something myself.  I have a long list of ideas some of which I'm eager to do and I also have my "Mystery Box."  (You like it..)  Anyway, utilizing graph paper was one of my ideas from my list and I decided to do that today.  It reminded me of old homework assignments, but it's so much more fun when you can choose to do it.  If nothing else, it adds some variety to this growing body of work. 
     Thanks for checking in today.  We'll see what tomorrow holds.  If you have anything fun and/or interesting suggestions, I'd love to hear them!  Leave a comment here (you'd be the first...) or post to my Facebook page wall and have a great day/night.

No comments:

Post a Comment