Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 28: School Stuff


     Today's prompt says to use school supplies such as lined notebook paper (check,)  number 2 pencils, and the like.  It brought images to my mind of class projects, drawings on the backs of notebooks, and the doodles in the margins.  I was pretty big on writing things down.  It helped me remember things better and as one who needs to keep her hands busy, doodling actually helped me pay attention. 
     For your viewing pleasure this morning, I present my notebook page and my notes.  As I put on my internet radio today, I tried to brainstorm ways people could be nice to each other in ways that cost money and ways that don't.  Aren't you tired of watching the news and hearing everyday about the shootings, stabbings, robberies, and whatnot?  I know I am.  I hope this post gives you some ideas.  If you have an ideas feel free to share!  If you want to share your ideas through art or photos, don't forget about my group page on Photobucket!  Here's the link: http://gs132.photobucket.com/groups/q24/S4OQ27D9GW/.

1 comment:

  1. I have really been enjoying all your practical suggestions and encouragements so as to be not only hearers of the Word, but doers.

    ReplyDelete