Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30: Toys


Today's prompt said to make something using toys and even play with them with a child if you can.  My art supplies are my "toys," but for the sake of the project, I looked around to see what real toys I could find to play with.  I found this game a friend bought me for Christmas one year, but until I can get people together for a game night (hint hint,) I'll just have to play by myself (sad face.) 

LOVE SOMEBODY!  Most people know you can donate toys to children who wouldn't get gifts otherwise around Christmas, but did you know there are charities who collect toys all year for children's hospitals?  You can also donate new and used toys to a local charity thrift store.  The sale of those and other items help provide funds to feed and house those in need.  Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment