Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34: Work with Wire


      Today's mission: work with wire.  I rode in the car for about three hours today to go to one of my most favorite stores to buy art supplies and this wire.  I chose black because, well, black is awesome and goes with just about anything... and it reminds me of pen/ink lines.  When I read this prompt, writing in cursive was one of the first things I thought of.  I also thought about making it into some kind of jewelry pendant, but I liked the idea of the wire being a kind of 3D line. The shadows are pretty cool, too.  There are some definite possibilities there.  To make this image, I shaped it and arranged in on a piece of scrapbook paper.  Then, I took a picture of it without flash and added the vignette on the computer.

Notice the buttons below you can click: interesting, cool, etc.  Feel free to comment!  

No comments:

Post a Comment