Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 38: Fishbowl

     Work underwater?  I sat here all morning and early afternoon staring at this empty fishbowl on my desk.  Ideas included making a giggly dessert with little gummy fish and everything.  Obviously, Martha Stewart had already thought of this.   I tried making a tiny sailboat, but it didn't quite work out.  A little frustrated, I kept staring at the bowl.  Soon, I noticed my collection of concentrated watercolors on the shelf.  Hmmm...
    After filling the bowl up with water, I put in a few drops of blue and watched it sink, swirl, and dissipate.  I had my idea.  Next, I dried out the bowl and placed the stickers inside.  The bowl was filled again and more drops of watercolor added.  I took several pictures so you could see the progression.  Enjoy!







P.S.  Don't forget about my Water Project project.  I'm trying to raise money so people can have clean water in parts of the world where they get sick because they don't have access to clean drinking water.  If you have a buck or two to spare... there's a link at the top of the page.  No obligation, just trying to do something nice.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment