Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 41: Distress with Tape


    Hi there.  Today I decided not to go by the book and pulled a slip from my box.  It said "distressing with tape" which is yet another art journaling technique.  You simply put some tape on a piece of paper or even a photo, burnish it a little, and peel it off.  I did this around the edges.  Then, I cut out letters from a another piece, glued them on, and treated it like an art journal page by adding some blue pen.  
     After last night, getting done while there is still daylight is kind of weird.  I was off of work today so I had plenty of time to work on this.  I hope to start putting some things up for sale soon to raise money for my Water Project fundraiser.  For those of you who know me, look for L.O.A. projects this coming summer at craft shows and whatnot.  Until then, love one another!

No comments:

Post a Comment