Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 47: Flower Day


     Today is flower day and I could have made something involving flowers real or fake.  In this case, the flowers were hand-drawn and colored by yours truly on a illustration board ATC.  My ATC collection is starting to grow!  Since I'm calling them ATCs, they cannot be sold.  They can only be traded.  I hope to have them available at any craft shows I do this year.  Until then, if you see one you like... consider trading me for a donation to The Water Project.  (There's a link just below my blog banner.)  Thanks for checking in today and I hope you've been enjoying my project.  I have some exciting ideas I hope to try in the summer and maybe you can help me out.  

LOVE SOMEBODY!  I know it's no longer St. Valentine's Day, but you don't need a reason to send someone you appreciate flowers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment