Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day 53: Sense of Smell


   You're going to have to take my word for it today... it smells like green apple.  Today's project is supposed to involve the sense of smell.  There are lots of ways to go with that, I suppose.  Someone suggested garbage, but why use garbage when I can use this cute little tree here that's both eye candy for you and makes my car smell nice?  Win win.

     For many of these projects, I'm looking for things I can personalize with this message.  I see these tree-shaped air fresheners for cars everywhere and I thought it'd be funny.  I just made my own little label on the computer and stuck it on there.

Craft idea:  You can throw out your air fresheners that no longer smell good... or you can decorate them as little mixed media car ornaments and take a little piece of art everywhere you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment