Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 56: Painter's Palette


     I "saw" this image yesterday as I was working out yesterday's idea and I couldn't wait until I had some daylight available to take this photo for you.  It was inspired by a picture I took last year when some paint on my palette looked like a heart and I had to capture it.  Today, I just wrote with some white fluid acrylic.  There's a whole list about five pages long on my computer of ideas for this project I can't wait to try out.  Many of them seem much better suited for the summer months ahead.  Until then, I hope I can come up with some pieces that can inspire and help people.   (I know, that's every blogger's dream, right?)  Don't forget if you have any ideas to share, let me know by comment or message.  If this project has actually inspired you to make some art projects on your own, I encourage you to add them to my Photobucket group page.  There's a link on my website under Special Projects.  Thanks!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment