Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 58: Mini Canvas Painting

      Little is cute.  I see these mini canvases in the store and I think they're cute.  I don't know what I'd do with it... but it's cute.  This project gave me an excuse to get one.  For real, how cute is this little easel?  Anyway, it seemed like there were so many possibilities, but then you pick up the brush and wonder what detail you can get with such little space.       Then again, it's like a stretched canvas ATC, but square.  There are enormous possibilities for collage and mixed media.  I can imagine little inspirational quotes and accompanied by a vintage photograph  (all the rage now) or maybe just some fun design for some creative therapy.  I may have to play with this some more.  For now, now you can check out my little painting here.  It's a series of layers of fluid acrylic with the text and some doodles, too.  All that matters to me is the point getting across.  Did it?  I hope you enjoy this project and hope to see you back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment