Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 62: How to Play with Your Food: Dinner



      I love art.  It has taken me to some interesting places: drawing movie theaters in New Zealand, gluing rocks together on a Vermont film set, illustrating Einstein for a Florida magazine, taking pictures of Captain Barbossa dancing to "Love Shack" in Pennsylvania... and tonight cutting green peppers into letters.  Tonight's mission was to make something out of my dinner and eat it.  This is from a recipe for barbeque chicken pizza I found online minus the chicken because it's Friday and it's Lent.  And, yes, it was as delicious as it looks.  

LOVE SOMEBODY!  Take somebody out to dinner!  Bonus: sometimes restaurants have designated nights where a portion of the proceeds benefit a person or organization in need.  Go to those restaurants and  do two good things at once!

1 comment:

  1. I a getting a craving for a pizza here.Like the result :)

    ReplyDelete