Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65: Tangram Day


Kitty!
     Today, according to Scalin's book, is tangram today.  I think I've seen these puzzles before, but I didn't know what they were called.  Turns out, tangrams are an old Chinese puzzle where you're given an outline and you have to figure out how to make the design out the shapes of these pieces.
     As soon as I got home from work today, I got right down to business.  First, I created the design on a graphics program.  Then, I printed it out on a piece of bristol board before arranging it into different shapes.
    Thank you to everybody who's been leaving comments, signed up to follow, or given me complements on Facebook!

A goose?
 LOVE SOMEBODY!  Host a game night with your friends especially some you don't see too often.  

No comments:

Post a Comment