Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Day 67: One-Liner


     Two days I ago as I was leaving for work, I turned on my windshield wipers and one of the blades ripped right off as it was frozen to the windshield.  Today, I headed home without needing a jacket it was so warm.  I thought there could be a number of possibilities for today's project.  So many of my ideas seem better suited for better weather, but I think they will have to wait at least one more day.  To be honest, it was nice just to get cozy on the couch and color.  Drawing and coloring is one of my favorite ways to relax after a long day.   I took my last illustration board ATC and drew this design with just one line.  This is an exercise in one of my drawing books.  Illustration board doesn't take the marker that well, but it was still fun. 

LOVE SOMEBODY!  Do yourself a favor and just go color.  Your inner child will thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment