Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day 74: I Heart China Buffet


     Today's objective was to go to a store or restaurant I usually go to and make something there.  Therefore, after work today, I drove down the road to probably my favorite Chinese buffet for lunch.  As I loaded a plate full of lo mein noodles and General Tso's sauce, I thought about what great sacrifices I make in the name of art... When I was done with my "project" a.k.a. lunch, I thought I'd be sneaky and take the photo with my point-and-shoot on sports mode so there wouldn't be a flash.  However, as I was putting my camera away, the waitress caught sight of the plate and cocked her head to see what it was.  I explained a little bit of my project.  She smiled and gave me a thumbs up so I guess I have at least one "like" so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment