Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 88: At Work Day


     Welcome to Work-Only-with-Stuff-You-Find-at-Work Day.  For me, work is at whatever school I'm assigned to that day.  I'm a school portrait photographer and when you're a school portrait photographer, you know all about the combs. Not only are they used to make kids' hair look nice, but are a free and treasured commodity. Who knew a little piece of plastic could make someone so excited?
     We all carry boxes of them around with us.  During a break, I arranged some on a background case and took a picture.  My point-and-shoot was still on sports mode when I shot this photo, so I jazzed it up a bit in Photoshop Elements.   I also took this photo of the chicken who sits on the camera at elementary schools.  Enjoy.

P.S. If you haven't yet, please check out my Facebook page and let me know what you think.  I need four more likes to get to thirty!  Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment