Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 116: Map Day


     Today I was to make something using an old map (which I had thanks to an international charity) or something that ends up looking like one (which I drew myself.)  With all the fighting and whatnot happening all around the world, Jesus' message couldn't be more relevant.  So until things get better, I hope you enjoy this little picture.  I found some paper doll directions online and cut some from a map.  Then, I drew my own world map on some bristol board.  It's not meant to be super accurate, but I had fun with it.  In fact, it was inspired by Jill Berry and her work that features hand made maps.  

1 comment:

  1. Nice to stop and read your articles here. Also you has a great blog. I'm very interesting here. Good job.

    Keep writing and share your information, and dont forget to visit my blog too.

    ReplyDelete