Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 120: Inspired by Yvonne


     It's Sunday and that means today's project is "Inspired by a Friend's Blog" Day.  This week we're inspired by Yvonne's black and white meditative tangle drawings.  She's been doing one of these everyday for her project and we're lucky to have her in our group.  She's always encouraging others and leaving nice comments.  I hope she approves!
     Anywho, I've been discovering several different art forms and ways of working during my project only to find out they are actually "things" as in "this is a thing."  It turns out tangles are a "thing," too.  There are books, kits, official patterns, and such.  I like this idea because it seems very akin to what I've been doing for years with my archival ink pen drawings as far as it being meditative, stress relieving, as well as a creative art form.  However, I decided to deviate from the standard a little by not using any special patterns and incorporating my message.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. What is there not to approve?! ;-)
    Thanks for your kind words!
    I totally like your drawing, its beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete