Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 128: Altered Postcard and Six Word Memoir Day


    Today's project is a two-for-one.  Since yesterday my project was "inspired by a friend's blog," I didn't do what Scalin's book suggested which was to take an existing postcard and alter it.  For today, that book suggests writing a ten word memoir, or better yet, a six word memoir because then it can be posted on sixwordmemoirs.com.  Therefore, today's project is a combination of the two.  It's simply made from a postcard I had that was made with one of my archival ink pen drawings printed on it, some scrapbook paper, some labels, stickers, and some silver Sharpie.  Just seeing all the crap that goes on, really inspires me to try to get this message out any way that I can.  Art has been my thing for as long as I can remember, so I hope I can use that somehow.

P.S. I need someone to send my postcard to!  I promise not to do anything else with your address. 

See my submission at:

No comments:

Post a Comment