Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 130: Free Card


     If you ever find yourself in certain cities in Ohio and southwestern Pennsylvania, you'll find lovely little (and by little, I mean pretty darn big) shops called Pat Catan's.  It's an arts and crafts store chain and my GPS is programmed to refer to the nearest one as "the best store ever."  For people like us, it's a wonderland of art and craft supplies and you don't need a coupon because pretty much everything is already cheaper than other stores with a discount.  Anyway, my friend and I got to go there today and as I was walking around, I discovered a table with some supplies on it encouraging people to "make a card for mom."      Other people saw a table with cards and cutouts, I saw today's project.  I let my inner child out to play for a little bit and decorated this card.  Then, I left it there.  I hope someone else enjoys it!

1 comment:

  1. It came out great! and I love that you left it there... a nice touch :)

    ReplyDelete