Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 166: Back Window Art


     I've already driven over a hundred miles today.  What's a hundred more?  It was a light day at work so that means I'll be able to attend Artigras tonight.  Before I pack up my wares and hit the road again, I wanted to share today's project with you (and everyone on the interstate!)  This is my ride decorated with light blue car marker and a shameless self-promotion at the bottom.  Anyway to spread the love, right?

LOVE SOMEBODY!  Do you really need to get there sixty seconds faster?  They can be annoying sometimes, but traffic laws and speed limits are there for a reason.  Just because you can get away with it doesn't mean you should.  Love one another and consider the safety of others when you're behind the wheel.  Please.

2 comments:

  1. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. :) I really enjoy your work. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete