Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 169: Flowers for Jill


     Today is Sunday which means it's a day for joining with my fellow 365/366ers for a common-themed project today.  (It's also Father's Day so happy Father's Day to all the daddies and daddies to be out there!)    This week we're inspired by Jill and her "flora per diem" project featuring flowers.   You can check it out here at http://flora365.blogspot.com/.  I hadn't known about this project till I saw it on our group page, but it seems to be about photography and flowers and plants in every day situations which I'm all for.  It was a bit overcast by the time I got outside to take some photos today, but I think it worked out all right.  I was trying to combine the feel of Jill's project and something I saw in another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment