Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 180: Out of Season Day

   Today's project is meant to look like it came from another season.  It's just a simple Christmas card I made on the computer and printed out on bristol board.  It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas, is it?  I'm not talking about all the commmercially stuff, though.  I mean the real Christmas, of course, where it's about love, family, and friends.  The Christmas where people give to causes they care about and   consider the less fortunate.  That kind of stuff should be year round just not the snow part.  Though it was in the 90s here today, I'm still not ready for that.

Just a sidenote:
I'm trying to figure out how to make this blog look its best.  It looks different on my computer than on others.  I'm mostly talking about the width.  It looks better if I narrow it down on mine and cut off one of the birds, but on another computer there's a lot of space if I do that.  Anyone who has any tips to share, I'd welcome their advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment