Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 182: Fun with Sparklers




     Today is a very big deal at my house.  Our community has a big fireworks show for Independence Day every year.  Due to the fact that the fourth of July falls in the middle of the week, our celebration had to be held either the weekend before or the weekend after.  It was decided it was better to celebrate before the actual holiday rather than after.  It was a beautiful day and a very awesome show, but I didn't forget about my project!  After the main fireworks were over, my lovely friend Jackie helped me out and wrote with sparklers for me.  It took quite a few tries, but we were able to pull it off and before midnight, too!  Well, I best be getting back.  Have an awesome fourth, all my American friends!

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!!! I tried sparklers once, but my camera didn't cooperate. You pulled it off very well!!

    ReplyDelete