Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 183: Stars for Genevive


     Not only is it Inspired by a Friend's Blog Day, it's also Halfway Day.  Can you believe it?  2012 is halfway done already.  It doesn't feel like we're that far along at all.  Hopefully, I can keep this up and finish the rest of the year strong.  Thanks to everyone who reads this blog and supports this project.   
     Today, we're inspired by Genevive who's doing a star-themed project.  (Happy Canada Day, Genevive, by the way.)  From reading her blog, I see that she's quite the Ultimate Frisbee enthusiast.  I stopped a few stores hoping to find a frisbee I could decorate for her, but couldn't find a plain decoratable one or even very many frisbees at all.  I ended up trying to make my own constellation-inspired project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment