Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 261: Sketched ATC


     I have to confess I've really been slacking on drawing this summer... perhaps even longer than that.  But now, I'm trying to get "back into shape."  I bought a book a while ago.  It's called One Drawing a Day by Veronica Lawlor and it has six weeks worth of drawing exercises in it.  So far, I've spread the first day's exercise and its variation over two days.  I've also been sketching with pens in my free time.  Just as in 365 projects where people post to blogs and websites as a way to be held accountable, I've been posting my drawings to my Facebook artist page as a way to keep myself accountable and to try to force myself to put more effort into the drawing.  So, anywho, today's project is inspired by my recent undertaking.  You can check out my drawings and other cool stuff at my page at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ravenmaid-Creative-Cathryn-Stranahan-Artist/211568848857860?ref=hl.  Have a great week, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment