Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 366: I Made It!!!


     Well, I made it.  Here we are on Day 366, the last day of this leap year and the final day of my first ever "365 project."  I hope you enjoyed it.  It wasn't always easy.  Some days after a long day at work, I just didn't have enough time or energy for any super awesome ideas, but every day something was made in one form or another.  Some days were pretty awesome and I couldn't wait to show you all.  Thanks to all those who supported this project, left comments, checked in often, helped me with some of the projects, those who officially follow this blog, and Noah Scalin who gave me ideas from his book 365: A Daily Creativity Journal.  Is this the end of Love One Another?  Nope.  I don't think so, but who knows what the new year holds.  I guess we'll find out together.  Stick around!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cassy!
    I hope "love one another" never stops.... The Beatles said it too:all you need is love...

    ReplyDelete