Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Table Top Art: St. Catharine's Bluebird

     Hello, everyone and welcome to 2013.  I just completed my first 365 project (well, 366 with 2012 being a leap year) and I'd like to think it was a success.  Everyday I made something with the words "Love One Another" and posted the images to this blog.  If you were a regular viewer, I really appreciate it and hope you got something from it.  I met some other cool artists doing their own yearlong projects and it was nice to comment on each other's blogs and influence each other, too.  Now, my aim is to go back to the original purpose of this blog and share creative ideas and document some of my artistic adventures in hopes of fostering creativity in others, sharing the Good News, and providing you with some eye candy if nothing else.
     It's hard to know exactly where to begin with things like this, so I decided to just jump back in.  Yesterday, on New Year's Eve, I found myself on a bus trip to St. Catharine's, Ontario to see the Erie Otters Hockey Club take on the Niagara Ice Dogs.  On the way there, we stopped at a restaurant in town with tables covered in paper and a little cup of crayons.  If that doesn't say "draw here," then I don't know what does.  Hopefully, my little bluebird here brightens someones day.

P.S. I'd also like to thank Tasha at My Cute Lobster Designs for designing my new blog banner.  She was very awesome to work with, was quick to reply and make changes, and very affordable, too!  I highly recommend her.  Check out her shop at http://www.etsy.com/people/mycutelobsterdesigns.

No comments:

Post a Comment