Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday School: Peace and Dove

      Happy Sunday, everyone!  I hope you're having a great day off.  Me, before a day of chilling out and a nice long nap, I had church and then Sunday School where I teach (or attempt to teach) kindergarden.  Like pretty much any other kindergardeners, these girls are big fans of coloring and crafts.  There's a wealth of information and craft ideas online and that's where I found this one.  Since today's lesson centered on the Holy Spirit, we made doves.
      I don't remember where I found this, but I thought this project looked simple enough.  All you need is some
paper plates, markers, glue, and scissors.  First, you draw the basic body shape on a plate and cut it out.  Second, you cut a second plate in half for the wings.  Finally, glue the wings on and add the eyes and beak.  Keep paper towels on hand for spilled glue and juice!


No comments:

Post a Comment