Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Exploration: Round Things


     It's been so beautiful here lately.  With the winters we have in this part of the country, we really appreciate days like this.  That and some other things that came up gave me ample reason to go for a nice long walk this morning.  I'm going through Keri Smith's How to Be an Explorer of the World book and came upon an exercise suggesting I collect things on my walk based on the first thing I see.  I'm calling my little collection here "round things." (Super creative, I know.)  I then made this little temporary installation on an outdoor picnic table and ta-da!  If you haven't yet, do yourself a favor and pickup a Keri Smith book.  They're fun and can get you out of creative rut if need be.  Now, get off the computer and go outside!  There's art everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment