Monday, February 2, 2015

Josh's 30 Day Photography Challenge Project: Day 1

Day 1: Self Portrait

Wow.  It's sure been a while since I was on here!  Since "Love One Another," I've been trying to figure out what to do with this blog.  I've been trying to figure out where I want a lot of other things, too.  I want simplicity, yet I like everything in it's own place so it's been tough especially when I'm also trying to figure out who I am as an artist and a photographer.  Where do I put everything?  Where and how should I display my work?  Do I keep my photos and art separate?  Can they come together somehow?  I decided to give myself permission to evolve and trying things out.  I can put things on different platforms and see how things work.  If you're reading this, comment below.  Say hello.  I'm glad you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment