Friday, February 20, 2015

Josh's 30 Day Photography Challenge Project: Day 10

Day 10: Lens Flare
So much for a 30 Day Challenge!  I really got hung up on the last two.  It's hard to get a sunset when there's so much snow and clouds especially in the evening.  If you live in the northeast, you know what I'm talking about.  Then, I was trying to get lens flare... on purpose.  You spend so much time trying to avoid it in your photos, it's a little unnatural to try to get it on purpose.  Again, sun issues.  I was waiting for the sun to sink through the trees, but by then it was too diffused by clouds.  This morning, I guess I saw something in the rising sun and decided to step outside in minus double digit temperatures to snap this.  A little tweak in angles and the right camera settings and I finally have my lens flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment