Wednesday, January 27, 2016

9 to 5

     Today, I thought I'd try a little experiment.  I've read up on a variety of photo projects you can do and came up with one of my own.  I call it "9 to 5" and it involves taking a photo every hour on the hour from 9:00 to 5:00.  Today's project tells the story of a working artist/photographer on an off day from my regular job.  


9:00 A.M.: Usually I get on the computer first thing after breakfast and check my accounts then do some online coursework, but the Internet was being a pain this morning.

10:00 A.M.: When I finally got online, I got to work taking notes and watching tutorials on low light photography.

11:00 A.M.: More computer stuff.

12:00 P.M.: Just before lunch I generally do some exercise.

1:00 P.M.: After lunch, I get to work on another photography project.

2:00 P.M.: A little painting time.

3:00 P.M.

4:00 P.M.: Take a break and read a photo magazine.

5:00 P.M. 

    This is just another idea for a photography project you might want to try sometime.  If you do, let me know.  I'd like to see it.  Have a great night, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment