Saturday, January 2, 2016

Work in Progress: Phase 2 Complete!

Here's an owl painting I'm working on.  As you can see, it's quite labor-intensive.  After transferring the drawing to the canvas (Phase 1), I painted each section (Phase 2.)  Now, I have to go over each section again.    


     Well, I'm not sure I'd call it a resolution, but this year I do mean to blog more.  (Look at me!  Two days in a row!)   I was thinking if I did, it would make me want to be more productive and maybe even grow some because I'd want to do and make things worth posting about.  I was posting all the time when I was studying abroad.  I kept an online journal of sorts mostly for myself and family or friends who were interested in what I was up to down under.  I couldn't post pictures, though.  I keep thinking how awesome that would have been, but that's in the past now and the only thing to do now is find some new adventure(s) to document.  In fact, I started a kind of adventure last summer when I officially opened for business.  I still have a lot to learn, not only about making art and photographs, but about business.  I was thinking this blog will be about that.  We'll see.  Feel free to come along and join the adventure that is living a creative life.   That's what I hope it will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment