Thursday, April 21, 2016

Jack's Easel




     So I was excited to finally get my hands on this new easel last week.  It was made by Jack Calhoun, a fellow Corry Artists' Guild member.  Another artist had one at a meeting a couple months ago.  As I played with it, I couldn't help but think how perfect it would be for the paintings I do.  When I took my pieces up for our spring show, I was able to buy one for myself at the Painted Finch Gallery.
     It can lock up at different angles and, best of all, it spins!  The non-skid surface does a decent job of holding my small canvases in place and now they're up higher so I don't have to hunch over my desk so much to do my detail work.  Hopefully, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

p.s. Shop small and support your fellow artists!



No comments:

Post a Comment