Friday, July 15, 2016

Hermitage Arts Festival 2016

     I'm a little late in posting this, but last weekend I spent both Saturday and Sunday at the Hermitage Arts Festival in Hermitage, PA.  This was my first time at this event and also my first show in my new tent!  (Moving up in the world!)  I had a lovely time.  The show organizers sure know how to treat vendors.  There was breakfast with all kinds of fruit, bagels (and like five different kinds of cream cheese,) coffee, donuts, and more.  There were snacks in the bag with our info packets and free bottled water.  It was in a nice little park with winding sidewalks lined with artists and crafters.  I wish there had been more people and lots more sales, but it was a great experience.  Tomorrow, I head down to Sharon for Waterfire.  If you've never been, you need to check it out!


Check out my new mobile art gallery!




These guys know how to welcome vendors!  Aside from the needed info, survey, and tent sign, they included a bunch of snacks!






Every hour or so, volunteers came around with ice cold bottles of water.  How cool is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment